- PPC Beginners Guide - a simple explanation of PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising and its benefits.
- Understanding the Google Quality Score - Reduce the amount you pay per click - How does Google calculate the actual cost you pay per click? An explanation of what a Google quality score is, and why you need a big one.
- Optimal Bidding for Pay Per Click Advertising (Part 1) - how do you manage your keyword cost per click to get the most from your advertising budgets? Is the first place always the best place to be?
- Optimal Bidding for Pay Per Click Advertising (Part 2) - in the past we have discussed how we determine the optimal bid for a keyword in pay per click, given the conversion rate and the value of a conversion to the company. In this white paper we discuss further aspects of the real world, such as seasonality, that need to be taken account for to ensure optimal keyword bidding.
There are different ways in which seasonality can affect your PPC account. In this white paper we discuss how seasonality can be accounted for, how keyword characteristics play a role, how to deal with low search volume keywords, and what we can do if we cannot measure online conversions.
- Google Adwords: Using the Long Tail to Optimize your Google Adwords ROI (Part 1) - an introduction to keyword expansion and long tail marketing, including making the most of your product data.
- Google Adwords: Using the Long Tail to Optimize your Google Adwords ROI (Part 2) - investigating specific techniques for discovering, implementing and managing the long tail through keyword expansion.
- Optimising Landing Pages for Pay Per Click - how can your business improve margins and available advertising revenue from landing page optimisation?