Overcoming Penguin Updates
The Google Penguin updates, including Penguin 2.0 and Penguin 2.1, have led to a significant fall in performance for many sites in the search results.
With the Penguin update there is no easy solution, but it's important to resolve the issue as quickly as possibly to allow your site to once again rank unsuppressed within the search results.
Treating the affects of Penguin is a logical process of link analysis, evaluation and removal; we refer to it as 'link analysis and cleanse' and we're experts in resolving such issues. The affects of the Penguin update are typically resolved within a 3 month period.
Our link analysis and cleanse service is able to treat the affects of the Penguin update. The three month service is available from £2,500 + VAT (£2,500 + VAT would be the price for all but exceptional cases). Our work will include:
- Identifying backlinks pointing to your site using a variety of link resource tools, our own proprietary software and Google Webmaster Tools
- A manual link analysis link to identify unnatural links that are currently passing negative weight to the site
- Manually contact site owners to request link removal from sites deemed to be suspicious or toxic
- Preparing a disavow file for links that cannot be removed through manual methods
- Implement a disavow file to disassociate links that cannot be removed
- Continue to monitor and evaluate link profile to ensure any new links are in a healthy state
- Update disavow file as required
The aim is to treat the problem within 3 months; however, as this is a periodic algorithmic update, a refresh of the Penguin update is required before any suppression can be lifted.
If your website has been affected by the Google Penguin update then please call us on 0800 634 8283 to discuss how best your site can overcome this issue.
FREE SEO Review
We're able to analyse your website and sector to provide a free review and discuss how we can help you to increase the visibility of your business.
To find out more about how we can drive your campaigns forward call us on 0800 634 8283 or if you'd like us to contact you, please complete the form below and we'll get straight on it.